Born in the eastern part of Nigeria and moved to Lagos in 1999.
Studied Mechanical Engineering at Lagos State Polytechnic.
I found love with computers and went to do a diploma in Computer Engineering and later on, diversified into Web Solutions which led me to start Dynamic Creations as the Chief Solutionist.
I am passionate about seeing people become who they were created to be and fulfill their purpose on earth, hence the establishment of this blog to share my experiences over the years.
My Interest and Passions
I love developing new skills, passionate about helping people live a better life and impact their world.
I believe in the ‘Golden Rule’ and that if we all live by that rule, the world will be a better place.
I am a solution-oriented web development and tech solutions expert with over 7 years of experience handling various projects on behalf of clients across several industries such as real estate, eCommerce, media, construction amongst others.
My creative expertise also extends to video and audio editing, digital product creations, the production of marketing explainer videos, headshot videos and screencast videos, android applications, and creative research.
I am currently the Chief Solutionist at Dynamic Creations. A Digital Solutions Agency and also the Head, ICT Operations at Visionary Impact Netwox, I have worked with different organizations and firms including;
- PZ Cussons PLC, Lagos-Mechanical Technician, Team Player in 5S, and AutoCAD Draughtsman.
- Middle East Training/Easy Stands, Dubai, the United Arab Emirates as a Draughtsman and Mechanical Technician.
- Dominion City Church, Okota, Lagos as a Church Administrator, Bible School Teacher, and Prayer Coordinator.
- Co-founded a failed company and also Multi-Purpose Corporative Society with friends.
- Head of IT, LifeGift Global Foundation.
My Core Strenght
- I create daring possibilities that translate ideas into result-oriented solutions.
- I deliver the topmost quality results to meet world-class standards.
- I am possibility thinker, I believe that everything has a solution, so I don’t rest until I get to the root of the problem.