SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is a standard security protocol for establishing encrypted links between a web server and a browser in an online communication.
The usage of SSL technology ensures that all data transmitted between the web server and browser remains encrypted.
- It helps to check that your visitors open the correct website and aren’t being redirected to a malicious site.
- It helps detect if an attacker tries to change any data sent from Blogger to the visitor.
- It adds security measures that make it harder for other people to listen to your visitors’ conversations, track their activities, or steal their information.
- Why Educational Content Should be Part of your Content Marketing in 2020 - January 30, 2020
- How to automate plugin installation when building a website with WordPress - January 8, 2020
- Video – How to Compress and Reduce your video size without losing quality. - January 7, 2020