SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is a standard security protocol for establishing encrypted links between a web server and a browser in an online communication.
The usage of SSL technology ensures that all data transmitted between the web server and browser remains encrypted.
- It helps to check that your visitors open the correct website and aren’t being redirected to a malicious site.
- It helps detect if an attacker tries to change any data sent from Blogger to the visitor.
- It adds security measures that make it harder for other people to listen to your visitors’ conversations, track their activities, or steal their information.
- 5 Ways to Prevent Virus or Malicious attacks on your website - December 7, 2020
- Why a Business Email Address is Good for your Business and How to Get One - September 2, 2020
- Should I build my website from scratch or use WordPress? - August 25, 2020